The draft law on “Republic of Armenia Fact-Finding Commission” was elaborated by the Republic of Armenia Ministry of Justice on May 26 of 2020.
The Open Society Foundations – Armenia elaborated relevant observation and recommendation package on the draft law, which related to the main functions and authorities of the Fact-Finding Commission, the order of the nomination of the Commission member, as well as to a number of provision of the new draft law.
The document was elaborated by the following organizations and entities:
• Transparency International Anti-Corruption Center
• The Open Society Foundations – Armenia
• Helsinki Citizens’ Assembly-Vanadzor
• Protection of Rights without Borders NGO
• Law Development and Protection Foundations
• Karen Tumanyan, Advocate
• Robert Revazyan, Advocate